What we do and how we do it.
WHO WE ARE
Our business is your business.
Based in Tysons, Virginia, SugarLeaf was founded to start, nurture, and grow legal cannabis operations and is committed to promoting best practices in the industry. The cannabis industry has indeed seen a huge rise of interest over the past few years, but so too have ill-qualified individuals posing as experts, charging top dollar for low quality and misleading advice. We knew things needed to change, so in 2015, we launched SugarLeaf Cannabis. We wanted to shake up the cannabis consultancy industry by providing professional, personable, and transparent service. We're your one-stop-shop to the world of legal cannabis and can offer support with:
- Exit Strategy. There are many reasons why you may want to exit your business. Whatever they are, we have the know-how to develop a strategy well ahead of time, so you know exactly where you stand.
- Infrastructure. We'll guide you in the facilities, structures, and services you will need to achieve your goals. Through our extensive contacts, we can provide you with sourcing, costs, and set-up.
- Licencing Applications. Cannabis laws can differ between states, and the application process is different depending on who you're dealing with. We help you make sense of it all.
- Marketing and Branding Strategy. To be successful, a cannabis business needs effective marketing and branding. We help you identify, connect with, and grow audiences, helping to grow your brand awareness and ROI.
- FDA and GMP Compliance. Regulation can be a confusing topic. It is critical to have a team of experts who understand and explain the different FDA and GMP requirements. We are those experts.
- Operations. It's all very well set up a cannabis business, but it is everything you do to keep it running and thus achieve an ROI that is important. We're experts in business operations and will help you every step of the way.
- Organizational Structure. We'll help you define a system of rules that shows what each member of your team needs to do and what they are responsible for to achieve your business goals.
- Staff Sourcing. Need help with recruitment? We can do that too! We're experts at finding the right people that match your company values and line you up for success.
- Standards Of Practice. We will ensure that you always operate within accepted codes of ethics and professionalism so that you are never caught out.
Our experience is that we can support you from market analysis, license application, and education every step of the way. Once you're up and running, we continue to work with you to nurture and grow your business, helping to increase your crop yield, product superiority, and ROI.
Our customers know we are the best at what we do.
Our approach is based on three key principles:
We only employ the best, so you can be the best.
As you've probably gathered, quality and experience are essential to us, reflected in the SugarLeaf team. All of our staff are highly knowledgeable of the cannabis industry but are also masters of their fields. We have experts in marketing, business law, accounting, and due diligence, meaning all aspects of your business, and every eventuality is covered.
Between us, we have over forty years of experience and are perfectly positioned to offer education, guidance, and support.